Wealth management has become a blossoming industry in Latin America thanks to technological, demographic, and economic trends converging towards a lucrative future. A recent report from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) argues the effects from the region’s recent political and trade tensions will subside after 2020, with Assets Under Management (AUM) more than doubling by 2025.
- What are the status and trajectory of Latin America’s wealth-management industry?
- Are Latin-American governments meeting wealth-manager expectations?
- How did Colombia and Peru foster promising wealth-management markets?
- What are Latin America’s key strengths and weaknesses for this industry?
- Is the region taking advantage of emerging trends such as ESG investing?
“Chile Aims to Become Regional Financial Hub,” by Paz Gómez.
“Brazil’s Pension Reform: A Herculean Task,” by Maurício Bento.
“Ecuador: Violent Strikes Reveal Democracy on the Brink,” by Paz Gómez.
Download the PDF: How Wealth Management Is Reshaping Latin America (five pages)
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to dFlip 3D Flipbook Wordpress Help documentation.