EA Podcast | Episode 15
New investment opportunities are opening up in Ecuador’s mining sector. The government and industry leaders agree the time is now to tap into the nation’s full potential for natural resources.
Gabriella Guerrero, an associate attorney in corporate and energy law at the Robalino Law Firm, explains how policymakers can work toward a healthier business environment to attract foreign capital. Although mining is a strategic sector for economic development, Guerrero explains a great deal of uncertainty surrounds it due to environmental and community hurdles.
- Connect with Gabriella on LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Visit the Robalino Law Firm.
- Read our backgrounder on Ecuador’s new Curipamba mine.
- Read our backgrounder on Ecuador’s new PPP investment opportunities.
- “Ecuador’s Pending Tasks to Become a Key Mining Jurisdiction,” BN Americas