Wyoming has developed a legal framework tailored to attract and foster blockchain innovation. With the support of veteran Wall Street financier Caitlin Long, the state has already enacted 13 pro-blockchain laws in the past two years, and others are in the way. Long believes Wyoming’s approach sets an example for federal agencies and is solid enough to “become a standard under federal law.”
- What are the most attractive features of Wyoming’s legal and tax framework?
- How does Wyoming stack up against other US states in welcoming blockchain firms?
- Are Wyoming laws compatible with SEC and other federal regulations?
- Have many crypto firms or notable entrepreneurs relocated to Wyoming?
- How can foreign entrepreneurs benefit from incorporating in Wyoming?
“Wyoming Offers Haven for Blockchain Community,” Gold Newsletter, podcast by Fergus Hodgson.
“Crypto Innovation on the Chopping Block,” Frontier Centre for Public Policy, by Fergus Hodgson.
“IRS Silence on Cryptocurrencies Is Deafening,” Epoch Times, by Fergus Hodgson.
Download the PDF: “Wyoming’s Blockchain Promise” (five pages)
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to dFlip 3D Flipbook Wordpress Help documentation.