EA Podcast | Episode 14
Conservation efforts in Latin America still need a lot of support and incentives in the private sector, and carbon markets are touted as a way to provide much-needed incentives for conservation. Justin Cochrane, director and CEO of Carbon Streaming, explains what carbon credits are and how they offer value to landowners while protecting forests and reducing carbon emissions at the same time.
- Connect with Justin on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Visit Carbon Streaming.
- Read our backgrounder on Ecuador’s new PPP investment opportunities.
- “Let Consumers Combat Global Warming,” Econ Americas.
- “Storing Carbon Holds Growing Appeal for Brazil’s Farmers,” the Wall Street Journal
- “With limited EV options, Uber embraces carbon offsets in Latin America,” Reuters