EA Podcast | Episode 1
Real negative interest rates in much of the developed world are pushing investors to look for yields in emerging markets. What does Latin America have to offer? Fergus Hodgson, the director of Econ Americas, joins us for our inaugural podcast episode.
- Follow Fergus and Econ Americas on Twitter.
- Read our backgrounder on the Honduran ZEDEs.
- “The Latin American Integrated Market (MILA): A Misnomer?” by Daniel Duarte.
- “REITs in Ecuador Take Off,” by Paz Gómez.
- Liberty for Latin America: How to Undo Five Hundred Years of State Oppression, by Álvaro Vargas Llosa.
- Reflections on Freedom, by José Azel.
- Forgotten Continent: The Battle for Latin America’s Soul, by Michael Reid.