EA Podcast | Episode 5
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY | WATCH ON BITCHUTE
Governments across the world are reversing a decades-long trend of low corporate taxation. Martín Litwak, an expert in wealth and fund structuring, explains what this means for Latin American tax havens and tax hells.
- Follow Martín on Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Visit MartinLitwak.com and Untitled.
- Get his books (in Spanish), How the Wealthiest Protect Their Assets and Tax Havens and Tax Hells.
- Read our backgrounder on Colombia’s medical cannabis industry.
- “Puerto Rico’s Allure as a Tax Haven,” Econ Americas.
- “Why Google Picked Uruguay,” Econ Americas.
- “The Price of Panama’s Banking Secrecy,” Econ Americas.
- “How Will a Global Minimum Tax on Corporations Affect the Economy?” by Martín Litwak.
- “Argentina Wealth Tax Fought by the Rich Raises $2.4 Billion,” Bloomberg News.