EA Podcast | Episode 2
Colombia is a success story in Latin America: a country that has left rampant violence behind and now attracts high levels of foreign investment. Jorge Castro, a Colombian businessman and financial consultant, describes opportunities in real estate and other promising industries such as fintech and cannabis.
- Follow Jorge on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Read our backgrounder on the Latin American Integrated Market (MILA).
- Antioquia’s history, economy, and places of interest.
- “Medellín Real Estate: 2021 Property Buyer’s Guide for Foreigners,” Medellín Guru.
- “Nubank Plants a Flag in Colombia,” Nearshore Americas.
- “5 Steps Colombia Can Take to Dominate Fintech,” by Daniel Duarte.
- “How to Break the Privatization Taboo in Colombia,” by Paz Gómez.
- “Colombia to Promote International Cannabis Exports,” by Prohibition Partners.