EA Podcast | Episode 6
Bolivia has vast untapped resources in oil, gas, and mining. However, for economist and wealth manager Mauricio Ríos García, investment has dried up after years of institutional degradation.
- Follow Mauricio on Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Visit RíosMauricio.com and Crusoe Research.
- Get his books (in Spanish), The West’s Lost Decade and Incautos.
- Read our backgrounder on Google’s recent investment in Uruguay.
- “How to Tackle Latin America’s Informal Economy,” Econ Americas.
- “Lithium Nationalism Is Taking Root in Region with Most Resources,” Bloomberg News.
- “Bolivia Increases Natural Gas Shipments to Argentina for Winter Season,” Rio Times.
- “In Evo’s Shadow, Bolivia’s New President Luis Arce Promises Moderate Socialism,” Reuters.