EA Podcast | Episode 4
Panama City’s impressive skyline has a little-known origin: spillover benefits from the country’s vibrant free trade zones. Surse Pierpoint, a Panamanian entrepreneur and the former manager of the Colón Free Port, walks us through the transformative potential of trade in Central America and the opportunities of Panama’s free trade zones for investors.
- Follow Surse on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Visit Colón Puerto Libre.
- Read our backgrounder on Panama’s banking secrecy.
- “What Are the Panama Papers? A Guide to History’s Biggest Data Leak,” the Guardian.
- “Everywhere You Look, the Global Supply Chain Is a Mess,” the Wall Street Journal.
- “Global Shipping Container Shortage: The Story So Far,” Ship Technology.