EA Podcast | Episode 12
Mining gets a bad rap in Latin America due to its environmental and social impact. Ivan Bebek, a veteran mining executive with extensive business experience in the region, explains how a new generation of firms have turned the page on checkbook diplomacy and instead work out tailored solutions with local communities.
- Connect with Ivan on LinkedIn.
- Visit Coppernico Metals and Torq Resources.
- Read our backgrounder on Ecuador’s new PPP investment opportunities.
- “What Latin America Needs to Attract Mining Capital,” Econ Americas.
- “Under Leftist President, Peru Faces Pitched Battle Over Mining,” Bloomberg News.
- “The Latin American Integrated Market (MILA): A Misnomer?” Econ Americas.