EA Podcast | Episode 8
The new Guillermo Lasso administration is injecting optimism into Ecuador. Juan Fernando Carpio, an economics instructor and business consultant, believes long-term investment is on the rise, although key reforms are required to unleash the dollarized economy’s full potential.
- Follow Juan Fernando on Twitter, LinkedIn, and visit JFCarpio.com.
- Read our backgrounders on Ecuador’s brokerage firms and REITs.
- “4 Things to Know before Investing in Ecuadorian Stocks,” Econ Americas.
- “Ecuador’s Guillermo Lasso Has His Work Cut Out for Him,” Americas Quarterly.
- “Ecuador Defaulted Last Year. Now Its Bonds Are the World’s Best,” Bloomberg News.
- “How Dollarization Saved Ecuador’s Economy,” by Mauricio Ríos García.
- “What Is Sacha Inchi?” Healthline.
- “Jean-Baptiste Say,” The Library of Economics and Liberty.